Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Where do I begin?

It has taken me weeks to get around to setting up this blog. This is after months of playing with the idea in my head. Then it was hours to decide on a fitting screen name and title. It took a crazy weekend to finally make me stop procrastinating. There was finally a time that too much had happened and not enough time to share it with all those who would want to hear all the gory details. More about that weekend later ...

At these early moments I am not exactly sure what I will write. Keep asking myself how controversial will I dare make it? If you are reading this, and you do know me in real life, know that you are one of the few chosen special close friends who I share my deepest darkest secrets and my never ending loopy thoughts.

Stay tuned ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home