Friday, February 02, 2007

The Good, and the Wonderful

Yesterday, on the whole was not a good day. My stars were definitely out of alignment. The whole day was a yo-yo between tears and loosing it. This isn't me!

In the afternoon I needed a chat with a good friend. Here I was, speaking with a mate (currently residing in a different time zone) who also had some news, of the good and the not so good kind. A frank truthful conversation about life, the choices we make and consequences. It is amazing how a friendship develops just after one of those chats. He said something sweet, which warmed my heart ...
Would you be godmother, and not move away from London?
Wow! Me? Godmother ... it had never crosses my mind, but the moment I read the words I softened, and this wonderful feeling washed over me. Wow! Someone thinks I would be a good example for their firstborn.

It was all hypothetical, but it has made me think ... I could do this!

1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 04, 2007 9:20:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

That's very special.

And don't be surprise, you are a Good Friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home