Monday, June 25, 2007

Spotted

When I first moved to London ... more than six years ago ... I relished those spy like magazine columns which reported where celebrities had been seen shopping, drinking, picking their nose. It felt great knowing I live in a city where I could be bumping into my current idol (at that time this changed on a weekly, almost hourly basis) at any moment. Now that the gloss of London has worn off, looking back now I realise the likelihood would have been just as high wandering around Bondi.

Over the last few days spotted

Jemima Rooper, Fi from Sinchronicity ... the short lived BBC3 show which inspired the naming of this very blog. I was struck by how tiny she is, sitting there on the Victoria Line.



And tonight walking along Upper Street, there she was standing on the sidewalk having a chat ... Alexandra Moen from Tripping Over


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home