Saturday, November 03, 2007

Finally it's the weekend

Last night K and I tried a famed vegetarian restaurant, the Candle Cafe ... dare I say the first time I bravely sampled macrobiotic fare. And it was delicious, and freshness that Minky would approve of. A fair attempt at a healthy evening, we quickly moved on to drinking beer at less flashy establishments nearby ... including a gorgeous Belgian beer garden ... if only I could remember the name of it or what street it was on ...

This morning waking up in time to barely make a noon Bikram class. Felling dizzy and realising the class is taught by one of these teachers who can't be bothered to ask you why you can't do a pose, but keep pushing you. "F*ck off, my blood pressure is low, I'm hung over and can you not see I keep losing my balance and almost passing out!" Halfway through the class I resolve to take up real yoga again. The Birkam studio I go to smells anyway! The problem is, I get bored easily so I book a private pilates lesson instead... the kind you do on the funny looking machines.

Today is not all about gloom ... toys ordered at a recent sex toy party have arrived. Ooooh yeah! Among them is a bottle of body wash which claims to contain pheromones ... I am out with the girls tonight so it could be a very interesting evening ...

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 05, 2007 5:28:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

Ooh the body wash. Report back please!

 
At Monday, November 05, 2007 6:44:00 am, Blogger AlphaChick said...

No action this weekend ... I don't think it works

 

Post a Comment

<< Home