Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday

Monday ... It's the first cold day. Spring coat is out and I regret not knowing where my gloves are. Work ... boring.

Quick dash to Bloomies for eyebrow touch up. Swing past the Mac counter for essentials, pick up a Guava Lip Glaze from Stila, and a red jersey Zara dress. (The kind you can wear with flats, but also with opaque tights and heels, maybe team up with a belt). Walk home in the crisp winter air ... it almost smells like Christmas.

Sometimes I love Mondays, and New York City ... I will always love.

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:22:00 pm, Blogger londongirl said...

I have lost my gloves too - my hands are freezing! And my work is miles from any shops so sadly it'll have to wait. You've given me shopping urges SOOO badly!

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:49:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

I wanna see this dress!

I have that lip gloss, tis great :-)

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:20:00 pm, Blogger Dot said...

well, today is nice and sunny in NYC. be happy for that!

 
At Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:25:00 pm, Blogger AlphaChick said...

Londongirl - glad i can be of assistance ... Excess shopping never hurt anyone :)

JB - there will be photos of the dress soon ... second red dress in a week ... decided red in so MY colour :)

 
At Thursday, November 01, 2007 11:30:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

I agree bella!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home