Thursday, August 17, 2006

A Stare and a Flirt, equals a Date

This time last week Minky and I were making some serious impressions while perched on stools at the Long Bar at the Sanderson Hotel. It was a very girly extravagant night, aimed as maiden outing for her new Choos. We dined at Sketch, to the impressive interior design, the egg toilets (you have to see it to believe it) and unfortunately to the disappointing cuisine.

M had ideas of stirring things up a bit, but I remained sensible. Sometimes I wonder why I feel the need to do that?

He was staring insistently to the point of me having to avoid looking even remotely in his directions. M thought it quite amusing and branded him my 'boyfriend' within 15 minutes. Hmm! Together with friend he approached and was rather cocky. I returned the gesture by being somewhat standoffish which seemed to encourage him even more. A few insults later we had arranged to meet for dinner! The smart move on his side, was not giving me his number, so I can't cancel! Then again come Tuesday I could very well be having dinner by myself at my favourite restaurant...

Although somewhat exhausting I may keep up the alpha persona. I'll be picking up tips from '6 Signs You are Dating an Alpha Female' . It makes me laugh ... men are just like us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home