Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sydney

Three wonderful weeks. Did it all live up to expectations, you ask? It indeed did and even surpassed them. I had time to myself for reflection and realisation that this is the place I want to end up in. It is the the sunshine and smell of the ocean I want to to wake up to. It is where I want my children (those yet unplanned beings) to grow up ...

The gang at Bills
Wow, did they grow up fast!
Look at who I bumped into :)

There is so much to blog about and most of it has already been posted by my wonderful friend Julia. The rest will forever be in my heart and I may share bits of it as time goes by

Dress up

Cafe Sydney

Bondi Beach on NYE

  • Those nights which feel like we see each other every day and no time has passed
  • New Year's Eve ... the fireworks, the cocktails, the disagreements ... all priceless
  • Climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge - the ultimate birthday present
  • Cafe Sydney - gathering of different friends, new and old
  • Dinner at Glass
  • The perfect movie partner & girls' night out ** - Me, legging it to the car, carrying a tiger pie ... priceless
  • Girls' night out 2 - Alpha meets Danni!
  • The last supper (drunken night)

Thai Me Up

Practice makes perfect!

Could this be it?

C'mon ... smile!

Smiles all 'round!

Open wide!

We are so worth it!

Has it really been 10 years since we left school?

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 23, 2007 11:32:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

Love that last photo!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 1:19:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics babe - Stevo xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home