Friday, December 01, 2006

Borough Market

I love Borough on a Friday. All the stalls minus the Saturday crowd. I can spend hours wondering back and forth before making my final choices. Today's selection:
  • Coffee & fresh cream truffles (consumed there and then)
  • Buffalo mozzarella
  • White loaf from the artisan bakery
  • Vine cherry tomatoes - perfectly ripe
  • Spring onions
  • Red peppers
  • Bananas - for tomorrow's muesli
  • Duck liver, pork and truffle pate
  • Traditional sticky toffee pudding - first time I steamed it myself
  • Turkish baklava - for my parents

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 12:55:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

That is such a jinx - I was just going to email you today and ask if you go to Borough Market. Looks wonderful, you'll have to take me there next year.

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 5:26:00 pm, Blogger AlphaChick said...

For sure! It's open every Friday and Saturday. You will love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home