Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's Over!

The Dating Drought that is ... Too many months since my last proper date. I have been too preoccupied to pay attention to anyone. But now I'm back! Finally some interesting bits to post.

The line up for next weekend:
  • Lunch with Charming SNAG. Met him through work last year. Very charming and flirty. He is arty and possesses more substance than the average City guy. I'm sitting on the fence ... potential to ride off into sunset together or lifetime friend.
  • Drinks with Slightly-less-Charming Stranger. Met him in the old-fashioned way ... he approached me and a friend, in a bar, and made an inappropriate comment. My offended friend gave him the cold shoulder. He took no notice and wittily persisted to engage me in pointless chit chat ... and persisted. That alone made him a charmer in my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home