Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Closing the London Chapter

Apparently the locals in my suburb are objecting to Kirsten Dunst's loud antics. I guess she is just too cool for Islington. After reading this (courtesy of JB) I am wondering if this place is full of smug married yuppies. What is the problem with a bit of a boogie every now and then. Can't believe than in two months Kirsten has had so many parties that 3 families have managed to write to the council. Chill out people!!

Luckily for me I'm quiting Islington. Oh yeah, I have news ... I'm closing the London chapter ... AlphaChick does New York City ... Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:16:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

So happy for you...we're on the move aren't we!

 
At Friday, August 03, 2007 10:59:00 am, Blogger Jules said...

Oooooh! I can't wait to hear about this new chapter! Details, girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home