Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Only in New York City ...

About to cross 24th Street at 6th Ave something caught my eye. A middle aged man sitting in a non-descipt convertible with the roof down, scribbling away in a notebook. But there was something more ... edging closer I noticed a full sized printer, laptop, desk lamp, papers strewn all over the place and a flower vase. All perched on top of what looked like a desk, fitted across the passenger and back seats. The desk lamp was on, as was the laptop and he had music on. As I walked past gaping I thought I caught a whiff of air freshener. Yes, he was working and deep in thought too!

Only in NYC ... would a man set up office in a convertible. But it is October and it has been raining today ...

One of those moments I really regret not having a camera ...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:34:00 pm, Blogger londongirl said...

Humn. Only in America??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home