Saturday, November 10, 2007

I think I was drunk last night ...

Recollections of being loud and obnoxious, running in the rain, tuning out in the taxi to random thoughts about work. What did I order at the sex toy party? Finally making it home, cooking bacon and eggs, I must have eaten them as no evidence to the contrary. Somewhere between 2 and 4am I ordered a pay-per-view movie, Knocked Up. I woke up during the childbirth scene. It was 4.09am. Remember being on Facebook, must check for any inappropriate comments. Weird dreams about being cold.

Woke up at 10am, and was 5 minutes late for Pilates lesson. Seemed so much harder this morning. Walking down Seventh Avenue in the fresh air and Saturday sunshine wearing aviators, wrapped in a scarf and donning Uggs boots, feeling very much like a local, I got chatted up. Somehow I don't think I looked my best. Must be those pheromones.

Much deserved latte at Cafe Grumpy and a quick skim of the NY Times real estate section. Property prices in Manhattan continue to rise despite bourgeoning sub-prime mortgage crisis. Home for a quick shower. Check Facebook ... no excessive comments made in drunken stupor. Early for facial appointment. Feeling relaxed I pop into New York Burger Company for a quick lunch. Delicious medium rare burger with a side salad and a water, while devouring the November issue of Vogue.

What it is to be young (relatively), free and single!

It's only 2pm ... I need a nap

1 Comments:

At Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:32:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

Hahaha love this post. Especially to hear about these pheremones, although I ain't blaming them for the attention you get, that's just you dollface x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home