Sunday, January 13, 2008

Protocol 2

So yesterday's post was lighthearted. I didn't think much of it and was flattered on some level. There was one thing I left out ... Yesterday morning, as I was at the end of my workout (there is a gym in my building), stretching with yoga poses on a mat, said security guy comes into the gym. Now that in itself is normal, as he is supposed to do rounds in the building as part of the 'security' gig. The strange thing was he was hanging around, watching me, and I think trying to talk to me but I was in a 'zone' plus Ipod blaring in my ears. Him coming to my door came a few hours later.

So far, fine. Today I am working out, at a different time, and he again materializes. Again I'm ignoring him. There are security cameras everywhere, so he will know when I'm in the gym... If this keeps up I will have a very strong incentive to move asap!

I do have tickets on myself as much as the next girl! But this is definitely creeping me out!!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:22:00 am, Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

That's just scarry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home