Sunday, March 23, 2008

Popping the Cherry

Steph came up with the fantastic theme of cherry popping. The apartment is bare and needed breaking in. A party to start off the adventures that would prevail during my time here! Interestingly when inviting people some were confused about the theme and hinted if it were my cherry that was concerned ... hmm, I think that ship has long sailed ...


Confusion aside, the borrowed table and chairs were in, sangria mixed, deviled eggs set up. Boogie Nights projected on the pure white walls. DJ sets played in the background. Finally at 2am found the rooftop.


The worst thing about hosting a party is ... I'm having Cheetos for breakfast

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 28, 2008 2:00:00 pm, Blogger Jules said...

Haha yea I know I was eating pork crackling for my post-housewarming breakfast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home