Friday, April 29, 2011

Return to Sender

It is a long time for a hiatus... Looking at the date for my last entry that is the realization I came to. To say I have not missed this wold be a lie. numerous times I have opened a page and thought about writing, but it just did not come out. The days turned into weeks, months and now years. Coming back won't be easy, but I feel that now I am. And I am here to stay ... I have missed this. The release after pushing the 'Publish Post' button and the satisfaction of reading it afterwards. Most of all the relief of putting it out there ... I think I need a bit of that now and again.

So what have I been up to? Some wonderful things have happened. Sharing my life with a fantastic man, forsaking the city for a more relaxed life in the country (my version, more on that later), and due to become a wife. Yes, you heard that right ...

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 04, 2011 10:57:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

Happy this is happening. You must push me to do same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home