Monday, October 23, 2006

Having a nice boss ... priceless!

My boss returned from Sydney today. Since she missed my birthday, and I hers, we treated ourselves to a lunch (minus booze) and a chat. The truthful kind of chat, which dare I say could be the start of a new chapter.

Oh, and she brought me a huge pack of Tim Tams. We spent the rest fo the afternoon perfecting that 'drinking coffee via the Tim Tam' trick. You know the one I mean!

Seems that I am not the only one with a fab boss ... check out the Australian Expat Survival Kit one blogger received from her boss :-) It is definitely enough to make me venture to the Australia Shop in Covent Garden tomorrow for a Cherry Ripe.

8 Comments:

At Monday, October 23, 2006 9:18:00 pm, Blogger Doll Face said...

I can't do that tim tam trick :-(

SOunds like an awesome time babe


xoxoxo

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:14:00 am, Blogger Em said...

mmmm cherry ripe!!!

yum yum!

hope all is well

xxx

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:15:00 am, Blogger Em said...

oh sorry - I thought you were someone else!!! Oh golly.

Hello anyway.

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 4:16:00 am, Blogger Jules said...

Reading your blog makes me homesick for my life when I was living in London. Weird, since I hadn't felt like that in such a long time (like 5 years!!).

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 3:19:00 pm, Blogger AlphaChick said...

Hey Miss Natalie - the trick is to bit off a corner from each end. If you bit the whole end the Tim Tam falls apart too quickly ;)

Hello EM - no worries at all.

Jules - Hope it is homesick but in a good way :)

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:43:00 pm, Blogger Doll Face said...

Funny, Julia and I were talking about it on Firdsy night and neither of us can do it *blush*

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:27:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

LOL Em! You two would love each though, must all meet up when you're out here.

 
At Tuesday, October 24, 2006 11:30:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

Yea, I can't do it. Plus Tim Tams don't do it for me *ducks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home