Wednesday, October 18, 2006

On the verge

There is nothing more amazing that the feeling you get when you know you are on the brink of something great! I am not talking about a great discovery or invention, just something that is an achievement at some level in one's life.

This precisely the feeling I have been walking around with today. I know I have been doing good and there is just a tiny bit more effort involved before this could turn into something great. Whether or not I can be bothered ... that is another story. For I am an eternal procrastinator.

Fellow bloggers, what keeps you motivated?

3 Comments:

At Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:00:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

This sound tres exciting girl.

I have moments like this and honestly there is nothing better. Had it today in fact. And like you, I procrastinate, and I'm lazy, and could achieve a lot more if I put some effort into it. But when I do, it feels good.

As for what motivates me in this regard, can't think of anything. I just get bursts of inspiration, of pro-activity, and that adrenalin rush propels me forward.

 
At Friday, October 20, 2006 9:58:00 pm, Blogger la femme said...

Chocolate cake.

I love those 'on the verge' moments. Hope it turns out well...!

 
At Sunday, October 22, 2006 10:01:00 am, Blogger AlphaChick said...

Jules - thank you for joining me in 'procrastinator row' ;-) Looking forward to see results from your weekend of non-stop work!!

Eurobrat - Choc cake sounds fab! i think in my case I should have it as reward :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home