Monday, October 30, 2006

I Love Mondays

Hmm! Wishful thinking more like it ... There is nothing worse than a dreary Monday following a fab weekend.

After the horror that was 'the morning after' I recovered somewhat to enjoy the rest of the sunny London weekend. It is not quite winter, but all about clear sunny skies and crisp clear air brought a smile to my face.

Saturday night was reserved for W. No hangover could make me back out of plans with him :) I even made it to Waitrose in preparation for a post movie dinner. As I have never been good at time keeping, getting to the cinema involved a sprint from my place to Vue in Islington. Pretty good effort in my books. All done in skinny jeans, ballet slippers, cutesy charcoal Topshop top/dress and my very lady like trench coat!! The film was well worth the physical exertion.

The Departed is one of the best films I have seen lately. Reality and truth, there is such a fine line between the two. It was nice to see Leo in a grown up film. I never thought I would say this ... but violence can be sexy

Vera Farmiga is gorgeous. I want her hair!

Sunday was all about relaxing. A spot of shopping, chocolate truffles, pizza and a winding down with a chat about blogs and stuff over a glass of vino.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 12:49:00 am, Blogger Doll Face said...

I really enjoyed the movie, I'm generally not a Leo fan but he was awesome in that role. What a sexy cast!

 
At Sunday, November 05, 2006 5:16:00 am, Blogger Cibbuano said...

I agree with Natalie, whom I've never met. The Departed was excellent and I was sad when the closing credits ran.

See the Hong Kong original! Also great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home