Monday, August 13, 2007

Bob, Marie and Me

It was one one of those nights I wanted to come home and write about. Write it all down, in a drunken stupor and post unedited ... And I would have, if only I could hold my head up...

Bob, Marie and I. Wine and racy conversation was the mild beginning. Then the martinis came ... and kept coming. We danced, gossiped and laughed over the craziness of the last 6 years. The highs and the lows. The men in our lives and the 'have beens'. The value of great friendship. The different paths we are each about to embark on. The adventures yet to be experienced. Waking up the next day with a cracking hangover I wanted to cry, but all I could do was laugh.

Random quote of the evening:
I don't think I've ever slept with a French guy ... or have I?

3.30 am phone call from the cute bartender, thinking I'm Marie:
Me: (sleepily) Hello
Him: Hi ... what are you wearing?
Me: Nothing ... I'm in bed
Me: Hmmm ... who is this?

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:45:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

Me gusta mucho! (sorry, just came back from Spanish)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home