Monday, October 15, 2007

Watching Rugby!

Yes ... it is true! In the last 2 weeks I have been spotted at not one, but two rugby games. Not in France, but in dark Village bars.

The first time Australia were playing, and you can imagine my disappointment as we lost, after having gotten out of bed at 7am on a Saturday.

And the second because a cute boy asked me along. Watching the France - England game with Aussies cheering France on. Pretty priceless

Now that I'm into it ... the South Africa - England final ... would be great to see it in London.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 20, 2007 4:26:00 am, Blogger Russell Hilliard said...

The rugby has been brilliant hasnt it! I've really enjoyed the tournament. The last two England games have left my nerves pretty frazzled though. Bring on South Africa! Enjoy the game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home