Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Catching up

Catching up with an old friend is always exciting. I just never imagined it would be so ... My second visit to Public ... being Friday and tired, I polished off a lentil salad, the tender lamb main and the chocolate plate ... accompanied by a white, a red, then a glass of dessert and a macchiato. The sensible one would have called it a night then ... but it was much more fun to move on to a nearby bar ... laugh and catch up some more ... drink pomegranate mojitos ... one and then another ... Should have really headed home at that point ... instead we were summoned to a nearby VIP room ... champagne, more conversation, G&T ...

The finale will always stay with me ... 3am, cab ... we are both babbling, not sure anyone could understand what the other was saying ... I think one of us was talking on the phone ... Ahh, 'til next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home