Saturday, December 08, 2007

Always looking your best

It is one of those things your Mum will say. Now I really know why ...

Last night after hours of tiresome packing, a stressful ride to JFK and nearly missing my flight, I quickly passed through security to steal a few moments in the lounge. As I rounded the corner at the lounge entry, I stood back to let a stunning somewhat familiar man pass. I was impatient and distracted, but as he walked past he caught my eye and smiled. I rushed into the lounge and breathlessly whispered:

"Was that Tom Ford??"

The Lounge receptionist smiled sweetly, confirming my enquiry, before quickly redirecting me to the Business lounge. Ooppss ...

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 08, 2007 7:11:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

*sigh*

 
At Monday, December 10, 2007 6:19:00 pm, Blogger kelly said...

ok need to fill me in...Tom Ford?

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 9:32:00 am, Blogger AlphaChick said...

JB - indeed *sigh*

Kelly - considered to be one of the most influebtial designers of the last few decades ... and he is impossibly sexy

x

 
At Tuesday, December 11, 2007 6:11:00 pm, Blogger kelly said...

this is why I need you to take me shopping! I am very fashionless...can I make that a word?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home