Sunday, April 06, 2008

Impromptu Brunch

I woke up yesterday full of energy. Two days in a row I have gone for a run alongside the Hudson, forgetting that it is in fact hard work. But on the plus side it has paved the way for luscious brunches both days.

Yesterday, the restaurant plans were scrapped after I volunteered to whip up an impromptu brunch. Having a dining table makes all it all that much more possible ...

H&M raved about a kitchen accessory (yes, this is what we sometimes talk about!!) which I was so curious about that they got me one as a housewarming gift ... a mango peeler! It received its much awaited initiation ... Mango, kiwi, orange smoothies. Then scrabbled eggs, with black forest ham and gruyere. Simple, easy, delicious

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:34:00 am, Blogger Cooks said...

sounds like a jummy brunch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home