Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I saw David Cameron!!

He wandered into a Notting Hill pub tonight. On his own. Suited, crisp white shirt.
It was late. He was hungry and sat down for a burger and a pint on his own.
Lovely! I think this man is as sexy as English politics get. In the flesh he is much more endearing. I think I may need to get around to voting in the next election.

David Cameron* already looks like a prime minister!!
Could I be a political mistress?

* For my Aussie darlings who ordinarily don't pay attention to politics (this by the way is usually me 110%). David Cameron is the leader of the Conservative (Tory) Party. A fresh, relatively youngish politician, possibly the next prime minister.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:34:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

I'm happy for you :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home