Monday, May 21, 2007

And She Bounces Back ...

I walked in there. Smiled, he smiled back in recognition. I asked him out. Wrote my number on the nearest thing, a wine cork. Smiled again. And walked out!

My outfit was a killer! I did not dress for him, but utilised it on the occasion ... balloon hem dress with the sexy peep toe sling backs and a coat. From where he was standing I could have just been wearing the coat and heels ...

It took me ten minutes to catch my breath afterwards. My heart was pounding. What a relief! And then the realisation ... whether he calls or not, is no longer important! I did it! I saw an opportunity and I took it!

A life lived without any regret ...

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 21, 2007 6:57:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

Good on you babe, am so proud! It's a killer move, the one I recently utilised as well - now there'll be no stopping you ;-)

 
At Wednesday, May 23, 2007 6:21:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

And PS - you've been tagged!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home