Friday, May 18, 2007

The Scent of Summer

Finally summer has arrived in London! Walking home last night at dusk I could smell the sun in the air. Everyone was smiling and yoga had helped bring cheer to my day too. Later in the isles of Sainsbury's I found what had been looking for the last few months ...

I can't help it. I LOVE the smell! Last night I lathered myself in it and went to sleep feeling like I'm back in Sydney. For me ... Palmer's Shea Butter is the ultimate smell of summer.

What is your favourite summer scent? The one thing that makes a summer's day complete?

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:39:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

I got into this when we bought it at Priceline - alas, it didn't end up being my ulimate, but the smell is great. Am still looking for a decent body cream :-(

For me the scent of summer is a lungful of beach air - the sea salt, the faint smell of fish and chips, a whiff of suntan lotion. Otherwise, in a bottle, it's my Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri. It's oranges, bright sun and smiles in a bottle. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home