Monday, May 07, 2007

The Weekend

In my usual style I had a fully packed week ... Monday night I saw Equus (the must see play of the year and not for the nudies) and Friday I found myself rushing from the airport to the Old Vic for The Entertainer (very intense). The evening ended over a cheese platter and glass of wine at Comptoir. I do love that place, but sadly my crush has moved on. Who knows ... maybe our paths will cross again ...


Saturday I helped a friend move, whilst in my mind putting together an appropriate outfit for the evening's civil ceremony reception I was due to attend. A poignant event for 2 reasons. It was the first gay wedding I have been invited to, admittedly I was to be W's 'plus one'. And they were having the reception at Soho House. What does one wear? Annie gave me some great advice ... 'Pick one key item, and plant the rest of the outfit around it'. The key item was my new peep toe sling backs, and then the rest just came together ... a simple wrap dress coupled with my Marc Jacobs patent belt. And the result ...



To be continued ...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 10, 2007 5:06:00 pm, Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

Perfect indeed !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home