Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Ex

The sentimental side of me has to always wonder in moments like these.

Does he know I'm leaving London?

Of course on Friday night I blurted out this particular thought. The surprise was Marie's affirmation. He knew, and that being the result of his own enquiry, and not her bragging. He was pleased for me and sent a 'hello'. The latter not wanting to say himself due to the terms of the separation (Don't contact me again!). I like how now when it is over he listens to what I say.

I figured that a simple polite email, one that does not require a response, should be manageable without opening a can of worms. So I crafted it carefully and happily sent it off. He responded. A moment of panic. I spent 5 minutes staring at his name in my Inbox and then I read it ... And Houston ... we do not have a problem! Phew glad I'm over that one. The one guy that truly did my head in, and I wasn't in love with him.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 15, 2007 1:48:00 pm, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hurry up and come over to our side of the pond hon... plentiful pickin's here and the scenery gets better as the weather gets hotter. Can't wait to see you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home