Monday, January 14, 2008

Noteworthy

1. My hair is looking fabulous! I am revisiting curl styling products and my hair. looks. hot!

2. Today I sounded like one of those girls I hate. I told everyone who would listen, and those who wouldn't - my best friend is getting married, and she's having her wedding in Sydney, and its in March, and ..., and ... aaarrrrgghhhhh. Can you believe this? I'm an alpha female. I'm not supposed to be running around going gaga over this stuff! Next thing you know I will be tearing up at the wedding!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 15, 2008 8:41:00 am, Blogger Jules said...

Are you going over to Sydney then? Hey, you're excited, it's exciting news!

And yes your hair does look hot with the curl in it - photos please!

 
At Wednesday, January 23, 2008 11:00:00 pm, Blogger AlphaChick said...

Very exciting news!! Wherever the wedding(s) happen I shall be there ;-)

Working on those photos ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home