Sunday, April 13, 2008

On a mission

After a day of leisure yesterday, and a relaxed evening with M, this morning I woke up having decided today will be the day to do some major furniture shopping. I drew up a detailed plan of stores, items and other errands in between, and left the piece of paper behind. Should have taken that as a hint ... Three blocks from my front door I was sidelined into tiny jewellery store on W10, Soixante Neuf, emerging an hour later my purse lighter but with gifts for the brides-to-be and two exquisite pieces for myself.

Furniture wise no purchases, but I have a much better idea of how I want to fill the space. Have dropped the BoConcept coffee table and will have silver night stands as the side tables on either side of the sofa. I just need to get around to actually ordering them.

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 14, 2008 3:38:00 pm, Blogger Jules said...

Hehe we are just around the corner from BoConcept :-)

OMG that jewelry is so beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home