Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bob

Allow me to introduce Bob. From Day 1, she has been an avid visitor to this blog, and has proved it to be a very purposeful to its cause. The object is of course to keep friends close, even when we don't have time to catch up properly. And here you were thinking Sinchronicity was here to keep the curious web surfers entertained ;-) Well, maybe it is a bit of both.

It was great to see Bob! It had been a while since we had a one-on-one and so much has happened since. She has gained entry into the MBA program at a top school - Congrats! She continues to be very happy with Mr C - although I am a bit of a cynic, I am always very pleased when I see my friends settle in blissful relationships. And as always we dedicated a few minutes (silently, well at least I did!) pondering the attainable possibility of both of us ending back in Sydney at the same time. Last but not least she finally got to meet Minky, and vise versa.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:18:00 pm, Blogger Doll Face said...

Sydney! Did I read Sydney! Yes please :-)

 
At Friday, September 01, 2006 5:50:00 am, Blogger AlphaChick said...

That's right! I am entertaining the idea of moving back to Sydney 'one day'! But at the same time do not see myself leaving this place. Catch 22 Hmm ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home