Thursday, September 21, 2006

Surprise, surprise ... follow-up

Nada! I'm not really sure why you would ask someone else to contact a girl you went out with a couple of times, only not to follow up. Men are sometimes very strange creatures ... Anyhow, not something I should dwell on.

The exciting bit is that these sort of surprises just keep coming! I briefly dated a minor Irish actor last year, after he met M at a yoga retreat in Goa. It was a whirlwind email courtship followed by a spectacular first date, a dirty weekend in Dublin and then ... it fizzled. He is coming to London in a few weeks and 'has been thinking of me' ... What does one do? Do I see him? Do I even reply?

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 21, 2006 7:38:00 am, Blogger Julia said...

Unless he's proposing lunch somewhere where Gordon Ramsey is chef, I would wait for him to contact you again.

But if you do want to catch up, nothing like a little "so what exactly have you been thinking...".

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:23:00 pm, Blogger Doll Face said...

Depends if you want a dirty w/e or not?

I say, you only live once - nothing to loose.

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 12:27:00 pm, Blogger AlphaChick said...

Miss Natalie, I have indeed decided to take the 'life is short' approach! Conversation has turned to remembering the 'good times', but Jules you would be proud ... I am not committing to anything unless there is a Michelin stared chef involved ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home