Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gaucho Steak

Tonight was not supposed to be anything special. Dinner with a client, which at the end of a long day, I saw as more of a nuisance than pleasure. But here I was, sitting at the newest branch of the Gaucho Grill, laughing! The company was amusing and the decor was unexpectedly cool. I did manage to pick up some interior design ideas ... and no, not the cow hide upholstery ;)


And the steak! Wow, how can I not mention the steak! It was a perfect medium rare rump. It arrived on a white plate. By itself. No watercress, nothing! The sauce, the sides all come in on separate plates. Nothing is there to distract from the perfect steak! I wish I had taken a photo ...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 14, 2006 1:48:00 am, Blogger Doll Face said...

I'm sad, i like the cow seats ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home