Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Friendships

Two readers (who also know me well in real life) recently said something very similar, which made me think of the original reasons I started writing here. I guess it is time to be a bit more real and write something down which I have been afraid to say out loud.

Friendships, there are so many kinds. Whenever I think I have figured it all out there always seems to be a surprise around the corner. Sometimes these are good and sometimes they bring disappointment. As I get older I find my expectations seem to be lower. This can't be a bad thing as naturally the disappointment hurts less and the good is that much better.

Maybe soon I'll have enough courage to finish off this thought ...

One thing I know is I really miss S & J. They left me the sweetest, chemically driven, voicemail message on Sunday night. Now that is what I call real friends ... ahhhh!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:04:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

:-)

Oh and amen to your post. Friendships, hey...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home