Thursday, August 23, 2007

Is this what it's going to be like?

I sure hope so!

Sunday afternoon, fresh off the flight, I'm wondering around Whole Foods at West 24th & 7th Avenue. Next thing I know a somewhat cute gym bunny starts chatting. Not quite sure why I was so surprised, maybe it was the jet lag. Left smiling with my bag weighted down with organic berries and live yogurt. Thought to myself 'Not a bad start' .

Fast forward to Tuesday night. Surprise birthday dinner for a good friend's partner in crime. A good crowd and lots of new interesting faces. Next day I get an email from one of the guys suggesting a drink. He had questioned my friend the following morning, and got my email address from the group invite. All flattered I responded. Haven't heard back

This is going to be fun! Let the games begin!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:31:00 pm, Blogger Julia said...

I dream of Whole Foods.

This is the Rali I know and love.

 
At Tuesday, August 28, 2007 3:18:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cracking start. Will see you in a week and a bit. Yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home